SUBIC BAY FREEPORT ZONE - There are many restaurants in Subic Bay Freeport Zone, but which one are the top 5 best?
This list might change depending on situations of the restaurant. But as of now, the Top 5 unordered restaurant list of The Subic Bay Times will be:
- Texas Joe's (located near the Waterfront Rd. Subic Bay
Texas Joe's restaurant is the best place for steak lovers if you're in Subic Bay, it's located in Waterfront Rd.
- Veranda by Cocolime (located at Mansion Garden Hotel)
Veranda is a second branch by Cocolime it's an asian cuisine restaurant located in Mansion Garden Hotel
- Seoul Korean Restaurant (located near Lyceum of Subic Bay)
This restaurant is one of the most popular Korean restaurants in Subic Bay Freeport Zone located near Lyceum of Subic Bay
- Aresi (located in Waterfront Rd. Court Meridian Hotel)
Aresi is an Italian cuisine restaurant located at Waterfront Rd.
- Meat Plus Cafe (near Freeport Exchange and SBMA Fire Station 7)
Meat Plus has 2 branches, the first one in Subic Bay Freeport Zone and the second in SM Mall of Asia. It's a popular restaurant that people from other provinces travel just to try the food in Meat Plus Cafe Subic Bay
Unfortunately, the best burger joint in Subic Bay Freeport Zone "Hot Shots" was closed.